Kutee Kitties is a normal collection of nonfungible tokens (NFTs), but one with a huge mission – to save the entire world from plastic pollution. With such an innovative aim to accomplish, Kutee Kitties were released in the second week of November.
The Kutee Kitty NFT project was born with the awareness of how plastic has invaded and polluted the air, the ground, water, and even vegetation. It has now even found its way within us too. The new Kutee Kitties will breathe new life into plastics polluting the oceans by developing usable items from recycled plastic.
Kutee Kitties Overview
The Kutee Kitties collection features 10,000 NFTs with more than 100 different traits to develop a ‘rare’ and uber-cool Kutee Kitty. These rare attributes will be represented in the NFTs metadata and will get displayed with other NFTs featuring that particular attribute.
In that context, the developers explained in their white paper:
“Technology has fashioned our world into a global village, and one of the biggest and growing marketplaces in this village is the world of NFTs.”
Hence, Kutee Kitty aims to become something more considerable than a simple collection of tokens.
Five Phases Of The Kutee Kitty Project
- The first phase features the mining of NFTs at 0.03 ETH and the collection will get launched on the OpenSea secondary market. With that, the project will also release themed t-shirts manufactured wholly from recycled material.
- The second phase features the launch of a 3D cat collection with lots of monetary rewards and travel destinations for the holders. More batches of t-shirts and hoodies (manufactured from eco-friendly materials) will be released, with half of the proceeds going to charity for the cause of saving and conserving the oceans and 50% to the holders.
- The third phase features the launch of a YouTube channel, with demonstrations of all the charitable initiatives adopted worldwide. As the developers embark on a global trip, they are expected to plant many trees in the process. Furthermore, 50% of the channel’s proceeds will get donated to charity, while the remaining 50% will be redistributed to the holders within the vibrant community.
- The fourth phase includes the launch of proprietary e-commerce for sustainable products and they are made with recycled material. The e-commerce will be a passive income system and will be run using the store’s earnings. 20% of the revenues from the e-commerce will be returned to NFT holders each month.
- The fifth phase features funding a project known as Kanesis, which will produce some novel bioplastics from hemp and other agricultural waste.
Perks And Membership
The first 100 members will be whitelisted who have their profile pictures of the Kutee Kitty NFT. Whoever wins their extraction will be given Ether (ETH).
Notably, 5 members of the whitelist will get a trip to a natural place paid for by the team.
A $10,000 Contest
To win this prize of $10,000 in ETH, the participants will need to make a video where they show that they have improved the environment by planting a tree, growing some flowers, adopting a needy animal, and creatively reusing plastic. Ten lucky winners will be selected at the end of this contest, and the top reward is $10,000 in ETH.
Please note that the contest is initially for NFT holders for the first phase. However, it will be later open to everybody.
The primary mission of the Kutee Kitty NFT project is to develop non-polluting materials, including T-shirts from recycled plastics. Notably, the platform will also tap into great investments to develop innovative materials.
In that context, the project tries to use trashed plastic from land and oceans to develop rare and valuable NFTs. Every Kutee Kitty’s revenue will get reinvested back into the project to pay contractors to eliminate junk and plastic remains from the land and seas.
These used plastics will then be sent to a growing network of recycling facilities. The more Kutee Kitties are sold, the more money will get invested in plastic cleanup and recycling initiatives.
This project also intends to inspire other projects to come up with such cause-centric long-term goals as the project utilizes self-sustaining methods with positive and attainable ripple effects. Note that the nonfungible token holders will earn 20% of investment revenue in funding any programmer involving environmental preservation.